Join Dohn Construction and the UCHealth Garth Englund Blood Center for a Mobile Blood Drive!
When: Friday, April 26th 2019
Time: 7:00 a.m. – Noon
Location: Dohn Construction, 2642 Midpoint Drive Fort Collins, CO. 80525
The actual draw only takes 5-8 minutes. Prior to the blood draw, we work with you to complete paperwork, and do a brief vitals check to ensure your well-being, as well as, the safety of the recipient.
Be sure to:
- Bring a photo ID
- Eat a good meal (you burn 650 calories while donating)
- Hydrate the day before and the day of the donation
- Share the information with others – the more the merrier!
- Please use pen to complete the questions – i.e. no use of a PDF writer or other design program to write on the electronic copy
- Please answer question 1 (feeling healthy and well) the day of the drive
- Please print out the Blood Donor Record form- If you cannot print the form two sided, please staple the two pages together
To ensure a speedy confirmation process, please observe these requests:
- Complete your paperwork prior to coming to the bus. This includes having all travel documented from the past three years and have your ID as well.
Click the following: Blood Donor Record for a download of the required paperwork to complete for your donation.
Please see the real life stories of patients who lives were changed by community blood donors such as yourself: