Unfortunately, we are not looking for new employees right now.
We appreciate your interest in Dohn Construction. We will be advertising more
positions in the coming months. We hope you’ll keep us in mind and we encourage you to apply.
Project Manager (Denver Metro Office)
- Develop and maintain good relationships with clients, client representatives, and design teams.
- Provide input to the preconstruction team during the estimating phase including subcontractor selection, scope review, proposal review, project staffing and schedule.
- Review all contract documents for conflicts and scope gaps.
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of contractual obligations.
- Provide timely feedback to the preconstruction staff related to issues encountered during construction.
- Attend, facilitate and participate in project turnover and start-up meetings.
- Establish project budget and develop original gross profit within Viewpoint.
- Understand the requirements of the local building department in order to obtain the required permits for the project.
- Manage the coordination of public utility installations.
- Review the project budget against subcontractor proposals and resolve any scope gaps or duplication of costs to establish additional project reserve.
- Create and issue all subcontracts and major purchase orders at the beginning of the project.
- Manage the entire process of project documentation including submittals, changes, RFI’s and contract issues.
- Manage the entire project team to ensure the team is performing in accordance with contract requirements and Dohn operational policies.
- Facilitate project meetings.
- Timely review and approve subcontract payment requests.
- Prepare monthly billings in accordance with the annual due date calendar.
- Manage the change order and claims process.
- Weekly and monthly reporting of project progress.
- Ensure the project schedule is maintained, updated, communicated, and implemented in accordance with the contract documents.
- Monitor project close-out process to ensure project is completed timely.
- Ensure completion of punch lists in a timely manner
- Managing the preparation of all close-out documents and requirements
- Verify all Viewpoint close-out activities are completed.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, engineering or a combination of field/work experience.
- Minimum 5 years of project management experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong construction accounting knowledge.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to problem solve when dealing with complex situations.
- Ability to provide accurate and thorough documentation.
- Ability to meet project deadlines based on construction schedules.
- Work effectively in a team-oriented office environment.
This position will be based out of our Denver Metro Office located at the following address.
659 Santa Fe Drive, Denver, CO 80204
This position reports to Dohn Construction Operations Manager, Garth McCann. Interested candidates should send a current resume and project list to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for visiting Dohn Construction
We are pleased to announce that we have joined forces with
Denver Design Build